Market Vendor Application
Holiday Brunch and Market at 100 Acres: The Kitchens at Hotel Henry
Thank you for interest in our Holiday Brunch and Market in 100 Acres: The Kitchens at Hotel Henry. The marketplace will include a variety of items being sold such as prepared or packaged foods, art, small housewares, décor, flowers, clothing, jewelry, and additional gift items. We envision a fun family environment surrounding our popular Sunday brunch from 10-2 pm. Our vendors have predominantly been selected from the many applications received, so at this time, we are accepting applications for our wait list. We anticipate a few dates to open up as some schedules change for our selected vendors. All commitments are due by Nov 1., which will may allow for openings then. Please see below for market information to submit your application now:
The holiday season has four Sundays before Christmas Eve, inclusive of November 26, December 3, 10 and 17, which we will be having the market. You are invited to submit interest and/or availability via the form below should we have additional vendor booth openings.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD, 2017.
Holiday Market Vendor Submission Information:
- Please describe the product(s) you sell and the benefit to holiday shoppers?
- Hotel Henry promotes all our market partners on our website and social media. Do you have a website, social media presence, and customer base in place to provide cross-marketing with Hotel Henry?
- If not already sent, please provide info on your website &/or social media pages. Include your full name and contact information.
- What Sunday dates within the above mentioned holiday season are available on your calendar to pop up at Hotel Henry? We aim to include the selected vendors for all their desired dates but space is limited. Please list in order of preference.
- Hotel Henry will provide a 6’ table and approximately 10’x10’ of space. Do you require more space to showcase your product?
- Hotel Henry will provide a branded sign but you are welcome to bring any additional promotional material for your space. NOTE: nothing can be affixed to any wall or piece of furniture.
- Some FAQ’s are listed below but please share any additional pertinent details to be considered.
FAQ’s regarding the Holiday Brunch & Market
- Selection Process: Our curatorial team will invite or select vendors that align with Hotel Henry and our customers. We look to partner with vendors who bring their following to experience Hotel Henry, while our guests become the vendor’s guests. The goal is to activate the many spaces of Hotel Henry through collaboration and engage the community for some holiday fun.
- Where: the market will be set up in the many spaces of Hotel Henry and 100 Acres: The Kitchens at Hotel Henry, entering through our North entrance at the Corner of Rockwell Rd and Cleveland Circle, Buffalo, NY 14213
- Timing: Opening time is not negotiable. Set up would be from 8-10 am, market from 10-2 pm and breakdown from 2-3 pm. If your booth is busy you may remain open until our Barroom closes at 5 pm.
- Sales: All sales remain with and are the responsibility of the vendor. Each vendor must have their own POS system in place. Hotel Henry does not require any percentage of sales to participate.
- Promotion: Hotel Henry will promote all participants in the Holiday Market on our website and social media. We will link each vendor to the sites. We ask that our selected vendors link Hotel Henry to their website and social media as well. Cross Marketing is required to build a following and make our guests your guests.
- Vendor Cost: we aim to make this a collaborative experience and keep the cost to vendors minimal. Booth fees are only $25.00 to participate and this reduces by $5 each additional week of participation. This covers the tables, linens, signage, & set up. Some vendors require more space and set up details than others, so we will determine any costs above the provided space specifications and charge accordingly.
- LBAC Gallery Space: The gallery space is conducive to a larger boutique and has a higher usage fee. Space is limited, requires a scheduled site visit and a separate application. Please contact [email protected] for more information.