JOIN HENRY’S TEAM
Available employment opportunities at
Hotel Henry Urban Resort Conference Center.
Buffalo's historic urban resort hotel, Hotel Henry, and independent restaurant concept, 100 Acres, are hiring for select positions! Full and part time positions available with varied hours and days to be arranged.
Take a look at Hotel Henry's current career postings.
CAREERS AT HOTEL HENRY
You are an upbeat, outgoing individual who approaches your current position in hospitality service in a professional manner, even if you’re on the path to a different future career.
That you are reliable and highly responsible goes without saying; that you have your own unique, unexpected aptitudes and skills will be your surprise to us and your coworkers. Your diverse background, talents, and quirks are what help Hotel Henry connect meaningfully with our guests.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you ready to make a difference not only for the company with which you work but also the community in which you live? Are you tuned-in to the renaissance of our city and excited about our regenerated region? Then join City Inn Buffalo and become a part of the evolution of unproductive historic structures into meaningful community assets and internationally recognized hospitality concepts, where our talented and caring coworkers are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest.
You have the opportunity to directly impact three distinct, independent, award-winning hospitality brands: The Mansion on Delaware Avenue, Hotel Henry Urban Resort Conference Center, 100 Acres The Kitchens at Hotel Henry. You can contribute valuable ideas for growth and improvement; you will help drive results.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving all digital and traditional marketing activities and strategies by implementing, monitoring and measuring the integrated marketing and communications plans to support the business objectives for each brand, stewarding each distinct brand separately and co-marketing where alignment occurs.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will have a deep understanding of digital marketing and a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and will use those tools every day. Embracing a holistic approach to marketing, she/he will conceptualize, implement and execute integrated marketing campaigns with a customer-first mindset, designed to be as human and helpful as possible. The right individual will be a highly organized self-starter, and a team player who understands the necessity of collaboration with all hotel departments and is open to assisting with interdepartmental duties to effectively contribute to the hotels’ success.
- Plan and execute all inbound and digital marketing initiatives across multiple channels including SEO/SEM, content marketing, email marketing, social media and more
- Plan, develop and design assets for creative digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the hotel sales and operations teams to create a seamless customer experience through each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Develop measurable metrics to benchmark results of all marketing activity; monitor, measure, analyze, and optimize website and campaign performance metrics
- As a member of the hotel’s revenue management team, conceptualize and implement new and existing strategies and programs to meet or exceed revenue goals
- Communicate the story of each brand in the brand’s individual voice with clear, concise language, in words that matter to the customer or decision makers
- For defined markets, create and share content and design campaigns that are visible and useful to the right community at the right time, creating end user demand for the products and services of the hotels
- Oversee all online profiles and manage online presence across multiple channels including social media, online travel agencies, consortia, local listings and more
- Conduct regular audits of online profiles, including website content and images, to ensure a positive guest or client-facing experience
- Understanding and ownership of each brand and all branded assets and materials, serving as the brand ambassador for all brands
- Work with all department leaders on an ongoing basis to deliver the best possible guest experience from brand awareness through post-stay communication
- Brainstorm and assist in coordinating public community programs and events with local organizations and business owners, searching for and developing new collaborative partnerships (free and paid fitness events, seasonal markets, tasting events, holiday brunches, etc.)
- Research and stay up to date on trends in the hospitality and marketing industries, staying well-informed of interesting emerging properties and brands
- Continually learning, staying one step ahead of the evolution of marketing as you are eager to master new skills and practices and we are eager to support your personal and professional growth
- You have a keen eye for design, as you will create, proof, and order all branded print and digital materials including sales brochures, marketing assets, signage, web graphics, etc.
- Owning and managing the relationship between the hotels and third party collaborators and vendors, as well as local destination marketing organization and media
- Be the technical operations of the digital marketing platform, supporting ux/ui web developers, resolving bugs and issues
- Managing all eCommerce platforms with assistance from multiple departments
- BS degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum of two years experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Simultaneously managing and delivering multiple projects, a motivated self-starter
- Project management skills, a demonstrated ability to drive concrete results and actions
- Excellent relationship development skills with both internal and external business partners; ability to say no with defensible business rationale
- Ability to interact and influence all levels of the organization through persuasive communications and analysis
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in WordPress and Squarespace CMS
- Social media technology and reporting
- Strong writing and proofreading skills; photography and video skills a plus
- Basic graphic design skills including InDesign and/or Illustrator
- Comfortable in Shopify and eCommerce strategy
- Familiar with MailChimp and email marketing strategy
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Basic HTML ability helpful
- Experience in CRM, HubSpot a plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Major medical insurance option
- Paid flex days
About the Company:
CityInn Buffalo develops and operates independent hospitality brands committed to superior guest service where our talented and caring coworkers are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Repurposing and activating unproductive historic and architecturally significant buildings into meaningful community assets and original hospitality concepts that fuse with the architectural legacy of their structures.
About The Mansion on Delaware Avenue
The Mansion on Delaware Avenue is a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning historic boutique luxury hotel that combines Second Empire architecture with modern elegance and comforts. With its signature 24-hour butler service, The Mansion offers a truly unique hotel experience. From arranging an intimate dinner in your guest room or suite to providing complimentary downtown chauffeured transportation, The Butlers are on hand to attend to your requests.
About Hotel Henry Urban Resort Conference Center:
Hotel Henry Urban Resort Conference Center is an innovative 88 room full-service hotel and conference center with modern purpose, designed to fuse with the architectural legacy of the National Historic Landmark Richardson Olmsted Campus. A conference center with 20,000+ square feet of usable, supportive meeting spaces equipped with transformational event technology.
About 100 Acres: The Kitchens at Hotel Henry:
An original culinary experience with a variety of dining opportunities, atmospheres and interactions. Selective sourcing with an emphasis on regional products is a hallmark of 100 Acres’ seasonal menus. 100 Acres offers a variety of thoughtfully composed dining experiences where guests will always find something new, something different, something unexpected.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
City Inn Buffalo is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. City Inn Buffalo will not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.